CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

We, like everyone at this time of year, have been a little busier then usual. I had my English final a few weeks ago and got a B in the class. Justin has had a lot of attivities going on at school. Andy and I have enjoyed our time together lately since I have had some time off of school. Beth has been doing a great job with potty training. YEA!! No more diapers!! I hope you all have a...

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comments:

Mini said...

Hey Kelly,

I just found your blog through Amy's blog!

I will be following your blog and I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your blog on my blog.

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009 to you and your family!

-Mini